Trusted Bail Bonds Services
When you need reliable bail bonds services, look no further than Al Estes Bail Bonds. Our business has been serving the Bay Pines, FL for over 50-years and we continue to do so. It is our belief that everyone deserves the chance to defend themselves, no matter what the case may be. To do that, you need to post bail. That’s where we come in. Since 1964, we have offered our knowledge, services, and expertise to the area. We are a source of dependable and reliable help for anyone that needs it. For the most trusted and reliable assistance with bail bonds in Bay Pines, FL, only trust us. Dial 727-571-9999 to get started.
24-Hour Service You Can Trust
Whether you have found yourself or a loved one in jail, all hope is not lost. These are serious moments that can feel overwhelming. That is why Al Estes Bail Bonds is here. We can help with full or partial bail when you need it. Our agents are licensed and ready to go when you need them. We are completely aware that these are stressful and frightening times. That’s why when you need any kind of bail or bonds service, we are the team to turn to. Our office is open 24/7, every day of the year. Reliable assistance is only one phone call away. Reach out today by dialing 727-571-9999 for more.
- Felony Bail A felony is the highest criminal offense you can act out. Prepare your best defense by getting out of jail and with a lawyer as soon as possible.
- Misdemeanor Bail Though misdemeanors are seemingly harmless, they can pack serious weight on your criminal background.
- Drug Charge Bail When accused of possessing or selling drugs, know your rights. Make bail and defend yourself in court.
- Weapons Violation Bail Florida is an open-carry state, but there are still laws to obey.
- Theft Charge Bail Theft and stealing are serious offenses that need to be taken seriously.
- Probation Violation Bail If you are found in violation of your probation, you could face serious consequences. Know your defense by making bail and preparing your argument.
- DUI Bail Bonds Drunk driving is a serious offense and punished harshly in the state. If you need help with bail, give us a call.
- Cash Bonds When you a cash bond to pay the full bail amount, rely on our team for assistance.
- Immigration Bail Bonds Don’t be fearful of immigration or ICE. Contact us to help with bail or bond services today.
- Assault Bail Bonds Our state takes assault accusations and offenses seriously. If you need help with bail, give us a call.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds Just like assault charges, our state also takes domestic violence accusations seriously. Rely on us for help when you need it.
- Emergency 24-Hour Bail Bondsman For reliable service when you need it most, we are the only team to trust.
What is the difference between a bail and a bond? When you are able to pay bail, that means there is the possibility you have the potential to pay all of the bail money upfront. If you can’t pay for everything, you would take out a bond with a bail bondsman. With a bond, you are only paying a percentage of the bail while the bondsman is paying the rest. It is then your responsibility to show up for court or make sure your loved one shows up. Regardless, if you need help with bail or you want to pay everything upfront, you can rely on Al Estes Bail Bonds. We are here to help you.
Contact Us Today for More Information
Rely on Al Estes Bail Bonds for help with any service like bail bonds in Bay Pines, FL. Call 727-571-9999 to get started.