Get Reliable Bail Bonds Services You Need, Any Time of the Day
Whether you need help at 2 pm or 2 am, Al Estes Bail Bonds is the company you need. We are available 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are even open on major holidays because we know that life doesn’t stop just because it’s Christmas or New Year’s Eve. We have made it our goal to be there for our community and that’s what we’ve done for over 50 years. Let us help you. Call 727-571-9999 when you need help with bail bonds in Tarpon Springs, FL.
24-Hour Bail Bonds Services in Tarpon Springs, FL
It can feel like there is nothing to do when a friend or loved one is arrested for criminal charges. There is actually one very important thing you can do if you can afford it: post bail. Making bail for someone will help get them back on their feet and back to their families. In doing so, you can help them better prepare their argument or defense for their assigned court hearing. That has been our main service for the last 55 years. For help with bail services, you can always rely on Al Estes Bail Bonds.
- Felony Bail If you are facing the highest punishable offense in Florida criminal courts, let us at least help with your bail.
- Misdemeanor Bail Misdemeanor charges are just as serious and need to be addressed just as seriously.
- Drug Charge Bail Let our team help with bail if a friend or loved one has been jailed for drug charges.
- Weapons Violation Bail For anyone dealing with a weapons violation, you can rely on us to help with bail.
- Theft Charge Bail Stealing and theft charges are just as serious as any other criminal offense. Let us help with your bail when you need it.
- Probation Violation Bail Don’t worry about bail when you are dealing with a probation violation. Rely on us to help with that.
- DUI Bail Bonds When you need help with a DUI bail bond, give us a call.
- Cash Bonds Those that need a cash bond now can always come to us. We’ll help in any way we can at any time of the day.
- Immigration Bail Bonds If anyone you know is arrested and detained by immigration, we can help get them out temporarily.
- Assault Bail Bonds When you are accused of assault, we can help with your bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds Our state regards domestic violence accusations seriously and you should as well. That’s why we can help with bail when you need it.
- Emergency 24-Hour Bail Bonds For help at any time of the day, or night, you can always rely on us.
Even when you can’t afford the full bail amount, you can still help. Bonds are a great option because they don’t require you to pay the full bail amount up front. More importantly, they help take the burden of responsibility from you. By paying us an agreed-upon percentage, we can pay the rest of the bail. This will release your friend, relative or loved one and prevent the full responsibility to fall to you. Let us know how we can help you today.